Sunday, May 27, 2012

If I only could

If I only could I would stop time and go back to the time where we just were kids.. A time where all we did was fun and we only had to cry over skinned knees and worry over the monsters under the bed, and if just the light was on or we could hold our mothers hand those worries disappeared.. A time were you played with everybody and our friends was always like friends should be... But I miss this time so much of the fact that I do not want to grow up, or I am scared of it.. And now it seems like all my friends a hurrying* to! I don't understand, they are still teenagers what are they rushing for?? Getting married at 18? Moving out at 17? And getting tattoos at 16? I am sorry to the people who do/did this, I am not mad at you, but I think you should enjoy your "childhood"!!

Well I will enjoy it for as long as I can, even though I  am properly more responsible and independent and more mature than most "kids" my age, but who don't want somebody to cook for you, and clean and do your laundry I sure do!!! :)


No hard feelings,

XoXo Siri


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment