Friday, June 8, 2012

Long time, No see

Well it has been awhile! And I wish I have had time to blog, because there has been so much to right about!! It all started tuesday the 29th of May (the last day I blogged), that was the day my parent flew into Minneapolis. The day after (wednesday) went by with packing my things and getting ready, well I was so nervous/excited that I didn't (couldn't) do much!
Thursday the 31st of May 2012: The day was finally here, the day I was gonna be reunited with my family, God I was excited!! And it was so freaking good to see them again, you  wouldn't even believe the feeling I had in my body, it was indescribable! (I can't believe it is already one week ago!)
Friday we drove around Mobridge, and went to Sitting Bulls Memorial, To the Museum in Mobridge, and  I send to big boxes of literally crap home (books, shoes, cloth ECT.), and than we went on the a boat ride in the Bay!
At Sitting Bull's Memorial (West River, South Dakota just across the River from Mobridge)

On the Boat!
Saturday we spent pretty much all day at the Marina where we enjoyed the sun! Only highlight/lowlight of the day was the fact that my Lens for my Camera brook and I had to wait until we got to Rapid City to get a new one! At night we went out to dinner, my whole Host Family (all the ones who was in Mobridge), and My Family at Fireside (A restaurant in Mobridge)

My mean mother chose to take a picture with the broken lens (It couldn't focus or zoom, so she was lucky is was focused!) but my eyes was all teared up! 

Sunday: We went to church in the Morning, it was fun to show my family my life through the last 10 months, and show them what American Church is all about! Than we drove to Fort Manual in Kennel, SD and to Fort Yates, ND (Just to go to North Dakota)!! Well when we got back to Mobridge, we went to Dairy Queen and than went swimming in the River! That night we had a goodbye party at the Marina, where we had supper, eat cake and went swimming in the river, made s'mores and ECT!...


At Church with Pastor

Norway Lutheran Church "The little Church on the Prairie, Rural Glenham, South Dakota

We played wedding with the cake!


Monday we left Mobridge and our Family Vacations  Started in Badlands and the Black Hills, SD! I'll hopefully get time to post about that tomorrow and upload some more pictures!! For now it is Bedtime, 11.55 Local Time (Mountain time)! Good Night here from the little RV in Sheridan, Wyoming, sleep tight!

XoXo Siri



No comments:

Post a Comment