Wednesday, July 11, 2012

France, my 3rd home

Most people have one, maybe two places where they feel at home.. I have three! Denmark, America and France! Frederiksberg (Copenhagen), Mobridge, and Antibes.. Even though my French sucks, and that I have no connection to France (family or friends) I still feel at home here.. Since I was a couple of years old my Grandparents (Father's parents) have had a house here, in Antibes. And I have been here countless times. Summer vacation, fall and spring breaks and even a single Christmas.. I now this place better than my own backyard, and it is my free place.. It is where there is space to dream, the weather is always nice and you can see the sea from the rooftop terrace.. As long as I remember, I always had fun here.. Going to the beach everyday, the playground and running around our selfs in a way that you couldn't do in the big city at home, you know no limits, being free to do what ever..
This is my place, no question!
XoXo Siri, see you back in Denmark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment