Sunday, March 4, 2012

I don't know how to feel about life!!

I feel like crying, but my eyes stays dry! 
I feel like am I supposed to sad, but I am not!
Cheerleading is officially done! Even though we are still gonna practice we don't have any more games to cheer for!, which is really sad, and I feel like I should be crying my heart out because that chapter in my life is already over, but I might just haven't realized it yet!! 
I am so extremely excited about my family coming to Mobridge in under 3 months! But it is with mix feelings because it feels like Mobridge is where I belong and I don't want to leave!! But I still wanna go back and be with my friends in Denmark so bad!! I am counting down to the days that I get to hug my parents and brothers again, but still praying that the day that a have to leave Mobridge are never, ever gonna come!! 
Everyday I am here somebody talks about which sports they are gonna do next year, and how much fun it is gonna be!! And everytime I feel bad about my self, because I am not gonna be here next year! But I want to soooo bad!! I love my friends here, I love life here even though it is totally opposite than Frederiksberg and Copenhagen!!
I am sad! And overly happy about all my great friends and host family!! I am Excited and scared!! I have every emotion in me right now!! and I don't know what to do with my self I just wanna protest and go back in time to when school started and I still had 10 months left!!!

Wish I could combine Mobridge and Frederiksberg!! Denmark and US! Copenhagen and South Dakota!! The Norder Family and the Fugmann/Mortensen family! My american friends and my danish friends!! Johannesskolen/Falkonergården and Mobridge-Pollock High School!! My teachers here and there!!! My home and room on Marielystvej and here on Sd Highway 1804!!!!!! 

So dear God is there anyway we can combine it all?? Please?? 



Can I switch two Brothers out with 6? Can I switch 1 mother out with 2? Can I switch 1 father out 2? Can I switch being sisterless out with 3? Can I switch 1 family out with 2?
I know I already have but I don't wanna leave one to have the other!!! 

I am so lucky that I not only have 1 dad, I have to!! But I want 2 at the same time, not 1 at a time!!

my 2nd dad!!

I am so lucky that I not only have 1 mom, I have to!! But I want 2 at the same time, not 1 at a time!!

my 2nd mom <3

Before 2011 I only had one little brother and he is the best!! I love u Johan <3

But know I don't only got 1, or 2!! Kreg <3

I got 3!! Josh <3

I don't only have 1 older brother,!! Andreas <3

I got 2,! Ashton <3 + a new "sister-in-law" Heather :D

No 3 I got!! Brent <3 + a new "sister-in-law" Blythe :D

+ 3 wonderful new sisters!! Rina, Nicole and Amanda! and to "fake" nieces! Atlee and Jasmin <3
Two families in one, wish I never had to leave, and that my danish family could live here <3

XoXo Siri


No comments:

Post a Comment