Monday, April 30, 2012

I just miss you, is there anything wrong with that?

If Grandma had a meaning
I'll tell you what it'd be
if you were close to yours
like mine was close to me

Grandmas are always there
to lend a shoulder and dry your tears
to comfort you in everything
and help conquer all your fears

Despite all the wrong you've done
and all the wrong you'll do
a grandma will always be there
and unconditionally will love you

A grandma will inspire you
to follow your every dream
she tells you “you won’t be alone"
because you're going to be a team

Grandmas are always busy
although their hearts are tame
they tell everyone about you
so everyone knows your name

Grandmas will keep everything
from when you're young till now
and when you dance on Broadway
for her you'll take a bow

Without grandmas we'd be lost
and our tears would not be dry
and we would not be encouraged
to spread our wings and fly

To my grandma I say "Thank you"
My heart will always be
with you every day, and I know
you're here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment