Monday, April 30, 2012

To be honest!

To be honest I am a little bit tired of America! Not of the people, the school or anything like that!! But I am tired of the way of life! I am tired of living out of town (16 miles/22 km)! I am tired of needing people to drive me! I am tired of not seeing any body but the people at the school, and not get out as much! I am tired of the food, do everything really have to taste like garlic or be fried? I tired of not living a place where I can just go get what I am missing (shopping or groceries) I am tired of not having my own TV! (Haha) I am tired of slow internet connections, I am tired of the fact that there is no public transportation! I am tired of so many freaking things, but hey that will change when I go home! (I am not writing this to be negative, this is just to be honest and when you are a foreign exchange student you have to except that everything aren't like you are used for it to be!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment