Monday, May 21, 2012

COUNTDOWN!!!

3,2,1!!!!! 3 freaking days of school left, and all it is, is semester test... It is sad and I am happy! Well I am gonna miss MPHS, a lot but of course I want vacation too!! On wednesday at 1O'clock I say my final goodbye to this school.. No more waking up at 6 am, No getting a ride in an car to school, no more boring Biology with Mr. L, no more long hours writing papers in Mrs. S's language art class... No more stupid assignements in food class with Mrs. K... No more watching warmovies, projects and playing trivia in Mr. W's (U.S. History, Psychology, World History/Geography).. No more doing nothing in Geometry with Mr. S! No more annoying studyhall with Mrs. M or Mr. S!!! AHHH Finally no more freaking school lunch!! :D
Well there are good things I am going to miss too, like walking the hall ways with Cayla before school, standing in the hall way "hanging" in the lockers and talking.. No more practice to attend after school, no more making posters, no more "3.17 pm" is the best moment of the day.. No more lunch to talk in.. No more telling about Denmark, no more school spirit, GO TIGERS! no more MPHS and soon no more Mobridge :(!! I'lll miss it all so much!!!!

Well we still count down, 3 days left.. 3,2,1!!!!!!

XoXo Siri

No comments:

Post a Comment