Monday, May 21, 2012

a Final Goodbye

On August 11th 2011, the trip went to the States, it seems so long ago now.. I can't believe how much I have grown up in the past 9 months, I have learned so much about others and my self.. I have become more independant and much smarter and will now take better choices, but well that choice of going here, to America was the best I ever made... Now it is soon all over, today in 2 weeks I'll leave Mobridge, Say my final goodbye.. I'll shed tears and smile.. I'll pack up all my stuff up, to now once again start a new life, in an old country I have known my whole life.. I'll go on Vacation and then once again return to Denmark, once again sleep in my own bed, once again eat dinner with my family, once again go to my friend's house, once again live a life in Denmark, but it will never be the same as it was before I left for the states, everything will now have changed, I have changed, everybody else has changed.. It wont be the same school I go back to, but I new one, where I once again has to find new friends, and learn new friends.. Everything yet nothing will have changed.. It is paradox, for me as now a new person to step into...

It will all be so wierd, that feeling of being excited but sad, happy but confused.. a feeling you can't discribe..

In under 2 weeks I will once again hug my parents, once again tease my brothers, once again speak my native language and once again see danish humor.. In under 2 weeks, I will be reunited with everything I ever new, and yet with nothing I understand.. Why, why, why it will be for long time, I once again has to figure everything out.. In under 2 weeks I'll see them again

I'll once again say goodbye to one world, and hallo to another, once again say goodbye to one family, and hallo to another, once again say goodbye to one set of friends, and hallo to another, once again say goodbye to one school and hallo to another..............


XoXo Siri

No comments:

Post a Comment